Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Amadog,The field to finish is actually performed and displayed on the Triumph LS itself. All line work and symbols, export as an Autocad drawing, or D...
Jon Collins, post: 422086, member: 11135 wrote: Javad LS base radio rover is 21k? I am javad illeterate, is this their latest greatest GNSS units?If y...
Duane Frymire, post: 421929, member: 110 wrote: The pertinent question now is who has the better methods of determining whether a fixed solution is go...
Randy,You can not go wrong with Shawn, or Javad!Enjoy your new adventure!
Are you referring to a "Point of Reference", or a "Secondary Point of Reference", not the True Place of Beginning?
Lee D, post: 419842, member: 7971 wrote: Can you easily pull an ASCII file off of it and load it into the data collector?That takes all of three secon...
I absolutely love J-Field from Javad. It is GNSS only, and I have no problems integrating it with my own data collector for the robot. I will admit th...
Frank,I am one of the guys on the Javad Support Team. I live in Ohio, so I have very little chance of being the guy that would be selling you one. Con...
I promise I can have an untrained person productively using the Javad LS in just a few hours. I have done it many times. The live remote training is f...
Because to move the property monument so that you can get your shot a little easier is just slightly unethical.
Shawn,That is what Big Help looked like 10 years ago. You are showing your age. I understand that Big Help got himself into the cattle farming busines...
Nate...I would have used a large spoon to dig that hole through the pavement. It would have taken virtually no effort. I can assure you I would not ha...
We need to know what type of RTK system you already have.
The work you describe sounds like a perfect candidate for RTK. My robot now sees less than 20 hours of use a year, and the type of work you describe m...
Drilldo,I would need to know the style of your company, and the data collector and office software you are using before I recommend the LS. Contact on...
Nate,You are an awesome example of what a man should be. Congratulations!I also need to inform you that your recent prayers for my sister, along with ...
Stacy Carroll, post: 396617, member: 150 wrote: I assume that the DC 50 must be different. We are using parahnis with a 5600 a nomad with spectra and ...
[email protected] request...I highly recommend...and free to all...thanks to our wisely spent tax dollars.i use the VRS_RTCM3 mountpoint...
I believe that the Javad LS receiver's latest firmware is GNSS-centric. ShawnB will probably verify that.I'll jump in and comment that Mark is correct...
JMH4825, post: 395657, member: 10876 wrote: I am fairly new to GPS and have never used a javad. I don't understand how this receiver can get a fixed s...