AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Position Available - Louisville Army Corps of Engineers

There shouldn't be....there better not be actually..... ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't play attorney

@holy-cow?ÿ I was thinking that you'd had a plan or two of your own that would make things easier for everyone.?ÿ I feel like if I was to win some r...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: A Survey of One Hundred Stones

I'm debating on the in person presentation and meeting for the summit now. I think it's a great topic?ÿ I hope my employer does too, because I believ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Don't play attorney

@holy-cow?ÿ Ooof.?ÿ I'd just quietly back away from that big warty nosed sleeping giant of wtf and never look back. On the other hand, go pro everyt...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: You can see my house...

@flga-2-2?ÿ Just go Yosemite Sam on us if necessary.... ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Soliciting opinions for a PC upgrade

Intel. No less than 64G, it's 2022, it's the thing that matters most. RAM equals efficiency and effective use of computers. i7 is great, don't buy i...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: You can see my house...

@brad-ott?ÿ POTTY MOUTH!! is defeated by bracketing quotes. ?ÿ Sweet!?ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Multiple description blunders

@kevin-hines?ÿ Thanks for sharing. We just had a fantastic presentation of this From the BLM Cadastral office and wow, what a nightmare of the proces...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: You can see my house...

@flga-2-2?ÿ Fugue ewe 2!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Napa County Maps

@jim-frame?ÿ Well played Mr Frame, excellent move in fact. OUTSTANDING!!!

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Speaking of wells and septics

@bill93?ÿ just lazy to not change the autoscrew up function.?ÿ ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Speaking of wells and septics

@bill93?ÿ Was that Ramses??ÿ Pharoahs are Surveyors by Proxy.?ÿ ???? ???? ???? ???œ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Speaking of wells and septics

@holy-cow?ÿ Was Moses even Licensed? CALL THE BOARD!

5 years ago
Page 83 / 215