Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
@eagle1215?ÿ He probably feels like this.... ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ Poor guy.
@350rocketmike?ÿ In the Trimble Data, the system files contain the voice files. We changed ours to funny homer Simpson and other varieties of person...
@aliquot?ÿ No. I'm sorry.?ÿ My comment was originally directed at 'screw realtors' and now is like the rumor mill whisperer and totally misleading th...
@thebionicman?ÿ That's not really THRAC ALERT worthy. It's germane. ????
@aliquot?ÿ Here is a place where I shouldn't respond, stay silent, and then the idea that the field of Surveying keeps getting short shrift for all t...
@dougie?ÿ ?ÿ I need a dust filter for a Hoover Max extract pressure pro model 60..... ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ
Chris sang the same thing.... ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ
@david3038?ÿ Nice work!!! Going back to old aerial photos is an outstanding job! ?ÿ ?ÿ
It's like Christmas but better!
If you bought with cash that's why. Otherwise, not many if any banks would finance. Just my $0.02
@flyin-solo?ÿ Gold star for using Zoroaster in a normal non religious sentence! Lol OUTSTANDING!!!!
@wa-id-surveyor?ÿ I mispoke or mispresented.... Land has no boundaries without Surveyors except for the natural boundary. Anyone can sell nearly an...
Check out Slack. ?ÿ
@stacy-carroll?ÿ Just remind him that he isn't required for the sale of anything, ever. Surveyors are required, to insure that the non chalant commen...
...And then you forget the dealing with that intl space station thingy....oh yeah baby, they own a pretty decent chunk of that....outter space throw d...
@jph?ÿ Fair enough. I'm certainly not defending realtor hijinx for sure.
@jph?ÿ Reminder....there are a few here whom are Realtors....and Surveyors too. Just a reminder. ?ÿ ???? ?????ÿ