AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Speaking of wells and septics

@richard-germiller?ÿ Glad you got just a tingle.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Speaking of wells and septics

@richard-germiller?ÿ You probably would have exploded. The steam escape from a cooking human from High voltage creates ghastly wounds for any that s...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Speaking of wells and septics

@frozennorth?ÿ Does this meander into parole evidence because of the statement from the owner? Legitimately curious.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What Does a Note like This, Mean to You?

Some additional fuel for this fire: ?ÿ ?ÿ If you're going to use AS measured and record, why would you not do it for everything else? Crazy.?ÿ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: What Does a Note like This, Mean to You?

We've been covering this very topic in the PLS/FS refresher course I'm currently attending.?ÿ Definitely interesting to read through this and observe.

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Where did you go to college and would you recommend it? Did anyone select interning instead of a degree?

@eagle1215?ÿ I was required to have the CST2 OF for my last job, and it does make a difference. Not easy either. And definitely doable by working fie...

5 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: gratitude for here

@wendell?ÿ My better 3/4 makes fun of me when I'm typing here, She calls it "Facebook for Surveyors..." And I roll my eyes and say, "hardly!?ÿ it's ...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: gratitude for here

Heading to Facebook to watch the fire works.... Lol

5 years ago
Reply
RE: From a few weeks ago.....

@holy-cow?ÿ ???? ???? ???? ??? ???? ??? ?????ÿ

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Mount for top of survey pole

Have you tried a survey supply house like any number of the one out there? I'd post but don't want Wendell to lose all sorts of ad revenue when I do....

5 years ago
Reply
RE: From a few weeks ago.....

@richard-germiller?ÿ I had one of those last week in South Dakota. Was able to stake out .007x.007 with a cut of .134 Solid block of ice. No joy th...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: From a few weeks ago.....

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ I had a roll of paper towels. Problem is the putrid water that sits in these things. I'm no mamby pamby but being adjacent to a d...

5 years ago
Page 84 / 215