AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Scanning Total Stations

Ditto what OleManRiver said.same for SX12 with the super bright fricken green laser too. I miss mine.???› ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's pin cushion...

@field-dog?ÿ Not sure. Improvement survey plat?ÿ ISP They're building a house and need boundary topo and then no build limits staked. They took it...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Typical Construction Schedule

@james-fleming?ÿ That description unless they're laborers just carrying bags of cements around good luck I wouldn't even consider working as an eye p...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Typical Construction Schedule

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ And if you got ones that can pass the test you better pay him well especially if you have experience because they're worth gold

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Depth for Bluetops....

@lurker?ÿ I always appreciate your sardonic humor.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's pin cushion...

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ Done and done. Shiny Cap was called in the plat Pipe just happens to be there first ???? ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Today's pin cushion...

@squirl?ÿ You win! Ugh. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 8
Views: 450
Topic
Replies: 33
Views: 747
Reply
RE: Moving to Wilmington NC area

@mathteacher?ÿ I worked with s Lidar Manager that found good success there before departing to become a head of Geomatics in Colorado. Seems like a g...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: The Last to be Surveyed on the Block

Neat Old Plat/Map?ÿ 1890s? ?ÿ Maybe provide the information too for your client to seek a rebate for the taxes theyve been paying on more land that ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Depth for Bluetops....

@hi-staker?ÿ Thanks for the advice. I'll be off two days ahead just chilling. ?ÿ We can trade off. Only fair. ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Depth for Bluetops....

@olemanriver?ÿ Roger that.?ÿ Been registered since March, June test date got postponed due to personal tragedy for my Sig other I was helping to miti...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble S7 Drifting out of adjustment

Just S7s? Any other Trimble or Leica or other brands/models to compare. Identical models and accessories?( Battery drain internal heat, vibration et...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Depth for Bluetops....

@hi-staker?ÿ At times. I'll try to make it up there and buy you a beer and shoot the well known substance once I get past the FS. I'm no master dra...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Depth for Bluetops....

@fairbanksls?ÿ I took photos. Anything pink was their replacement. And I have the data from each shot. I dare any lawyer to try and attack that. P...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Depth for Bluetops....

@wa-id-surveyor?ÿ This "road base" they proudly explained had a good portion of the recycled asphalt from the previous parking lot.?ÿ It really sucke...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Depth for Bluetops....

@rover83?ÿ Funny twist....they were also working the site while I was "setting blue tops" adjusting the grade to my 0.2-0.385 deep tops with whiskers...

4 years ago
Page 53 / 215