AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: Depth for Bluetops....

@hi-staker?ÿ You still looking for people? ?ÿ ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Depth for Bluetops....

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ That's exactly what I did. Edit...I'm back from today's field. ?ÿ Mostly.. I pulled the client aside(govt special status contr...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 42
Views: 1363
Reply
RE: Trimble TSC5 connected to network but no internet

Check with your IT security administrator.?ÿ You maybe isolated but on the company network.?ÿ Pretty standard for new devices on first logon, just a s...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Company retreat

Maybe even Survey Project manager, Engineers, planners, GIS analyst etc etc etc etc..... ????

4 years ago
Reply
4 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting "In-Line" iron stakes

@andy-bruner?ÿ The local Muni or county might be the big 800lb gorilla ??? for creating a potential lethal hazard along the ROW , BUT it's nice to k...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting "In-Line" iron stakes

@dave-karoly?ÿ Awesome. Truly.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Setting "In-Line" iron stakes

@firestix?ÿ Not likely unless it's an actual angle point defining the running boundary. Don't punch or place a cap on it, and dont flag it. Flagged...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Very Basic Total Station question.

Unless you're exhausted like I was the day I arbitrarily set an Azimuth to my backsight unknowingly on a job that was already transformed from grid to...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Basic Behavioral Procedures in Court for Surveyors (or any other reason for you being there)

@holy-cow?ÿ And judges make mistakes too, some more than others. Just saying.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@rj-schneider?ÿ Depends. Depends. DEPENDS! ???? ?????ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Basic Behavioral Procedures in Court for Surveyors (or any other reason for you being there)

@kevin-hines?ÿ Excuse me...that belongs 100% to Bill. Sorry Bill I'll use the trademark symbol from now on. ?ÿ?????ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Basic Behavioral Procedures in Court for Surveyors (or any other reason for you being there)

@dave-o?ÿ Naughty. ?ÿ You're thinking about I hart a nail. Jeesh. Keep it clean!!?? ???œ ???œ ???œ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a new computer/laptop

Another analogy: Hard drive space Chip speed?ÿ Can both be huge. Think giant pile and big motor. Ram allows you to go through the files fasterr l...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Micromanaging 465...

@norman-oklahoma?ÿ Tone matters.

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a new computer/laptop

@ncsudirtman?ÿ I have a Dell Low level gamer, not the Alienware, you were singing my song for sure. ^5

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a new computer/laptop

@skeeter1996?ÿ 7 was awesome.?ÿ B10ated 10 was lots of security and other tracking software that was enveloped for sysad work for deployment and upda...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Looking for a new computer/laptop

@ncsudirtman?ÿ Yeah baby!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: GNSS / TS boundary survey

IANAS?ÿ IANAL The idea of this is already under contention and in hot water, my lack of trust in warring parties and forthcoming information, I'd s...

4 years ago
Page 54 / 215