Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 10:54 pm
I had this.... ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ this was my high...started at -12F?ø?ÿ ?ÿ
@dougie?ÿ Everybody should have some chocolate salty balls... ???? ????ÿ
looks like you are getting comfortable with the test material and that's similar to what I was doing too for the exam.?ÿ You got this,?ÿ easy peasy!!!...
FWIW ?ÿ ?ÿ ?ÿ mostly for the table attached for many prisms. ?ÿ ?ÿ carry on.
@john-putnam?ÿ ?ÿ
@michigan-left?ÿ I'm moving! ?ÿ jk.. ?ÿ I left the Midwest winters and I won't ever come back... well, it depends... ?ÿ ?ÿ ???? ?????ÿ ?ÿ
@on_point?ÿ don't feel bad.?ÿ you're referring to them as your apprentice.?ÿ That's the term nearly everyone doesn't use and shows the respect for th...
@norman-oklahoma?ÿ we had a team or two that were doing five to ten a day each team, 5 days a week.?ÿ It was a substantial revenue stream, and we all...
In Colorado ILCs, (bank, title company, realtor, mortgage surveys) range from 500 to a few thousand, depends on the scope.?ÿ 150 is some drooling moro...
How much on your knees pounding nails into frozen ground and lath(stakes for the appropriate people ???? )too will this job have on a daily basis!? A...
@holy-cow?ÿ sounds like Jerry and Maury could come out of retirement on that deal.... ????
welcome!
Welcome! This site has soooooooo much information....enjoy the ride!
@hblair?ÿ Funny. I applied for a few jobs there and at the city. Never got an interview.?ÿ I see they have a new position open now for a Registered l...
@norman-oklahoma?ÿ cool! ?ÿ We had one in Las Cruces(still there I'm not), and had the GIS and Utilities groups set up for success. I miss the cro...
@dougie ?ÿ
Most have the subtlety of thought to tell their helper to ?ÿ who or what is a helper thanks to all the great engineers in the world I get to do ev...
what could possibly go wrong....... ?????ÿ