AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jitterboogie
jitterboogie
@jitterboogie
Member P&R, Founder
Joined: March 28, 2018 9:21 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 11:30 pm
Topics: 225 / Replies: 4075
Reply
RE: How do you store your position/height data?

this has been a great discussion. I'm glad we're having it. ?ÿ this site rocks!

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Lath

is this like a sling blade versus a kaiser blade thing?? ?ÿ ?ÿ ???? ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Early xmas present from work

@bstrand?ÿ they do scale but you have to enable or create a new point after import. best practice is to save a copy of the raw data, always.o the r...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Early xmas present from work

Observed control shots will disable the tilt correction because of the nature of the software. ?ÿ Don't ask me how I learned this.... ???? ???? ????...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Early xmas present from work

stupid question ?ÿ are you trying to store as a?ÿ observed control point? ?ÿ ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you store your position/height data?

@rover83?ÿ I agree. It's pretty easy if you're interested to learn just a few practices. When I started into land surveying, I had already been doin...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Equipment Advice

@nate-the-surveyor?ÿ what about ECEF, geodetic North.... ???? just giving you a hard time Nate... ????

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Equipment Advice

I'll second James comment. if you need anything legal real or reliable hire a surveyor. use the county gis to locate reasonable places Ask yourself...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: TSC7 issues

do the Windows updates. ?ÿ talk to your rep. it's not just the big updates, it's the shards of glass microshaft sends all the time that can make a ...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: How much professional Indemnity insurance do I need?

limits here in the states vary between Federal and County cities etc. and usually float between 1-3 million.?ÿ it's overkill for someone who doesn't h...

4 years ago
Reply
RE: Selection window

@tom-bushelman?ÿ I still draft with autosave off....I don't trust myself still... ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: 4 Prism sets in one container/case

here ya go ?ÿ ?ÿ poke around. ?ÿ you're in the right place. ?ÿ

4 years ago
Reply
RE: PLSS Practitioners

@jimcox?ÿ you know it!

4 years ago
Page 34 / 215