Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 8, 2026 10:15 pm
@olemanriver?ÿ amen
I refuse to be the only set of eyes on filed documents.?ÿ You're always going to miss the errors you thought you fixed until someone else points them ...
Wow.?ÿ That's a helluva project for your first 1000' railroad bridge.?ÿ I'm all kinds of anxious just reading that description based on what they did ...
@molewhacker SUE design and responsibilities have been dealing with the sins of the past and the changes on the laws and liability.?ÿ I really upen...
@rj-schneider?ÿ 67% humidity.?ÿ not dry at all.?ÿ sucked the heat right of you?ÿ?ÿ Sound travels very well in cold dense air, light or IR not so much...
instead of relying on circumstance and locating whatever happens to be there or playing hanky with fraud and announcing to utility companies that they...
@not-my-real-name?ÿ There are more red blue yellow orange and green dots.... This one was particularly annoying due to its proximity to the base of ...
@holy-cow?ÿ nailed it...they were using dots to not mark up the area too much....ftw??? I was more or less wondering wtf you sprayed the dot under t...
@field-dog?ÿ well duh....it's red.?ÿ Electric... lol. ?ÿ I had to walk around to figure out which UGE this was... ?ÿ Best one was the UGG behind...
His idea was read the 25 ft level rod to 3 decimal places and if his closure ?ÿmet specs all would be good ?ÿ thanks for the laugh.... that's a tr...