AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 7:32 am
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: TBC & RTK Data

> As DWolfe said, "merge points" is the way to go. It is under your points menu. "Grab" the points you want to merge, then in the pop up menu, unde...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 12
Views: 1061
Reply
RE: Monumentation In Concrete Pavers

> > Can you pull the pavers up, set the mark underneath and reset the pavers?There are two reasons this option isn't appealing to me:1. The res...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: spectra precision survey office = trimble business center

> I finally bought a license with a USB key, and spent half a day removing all traces of the HASP system and reinstalling everything so that TBC wo...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: spectra precision survey office = trimble business center

> My SPSO/TBC problem seems to be with the HASP key, i.e. usb security dongle.I've been going through software hell with the TBC HASP security syst...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Monumentation In Concrete Pavers

The situation is complicated by the fact that the subdivision map -- already filed -- anticipated concrete driveways, and states that 1" brass disks (...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 25
Views: 1152
Reply
RE: DC50

I still use a DC50 as my only data collector. I'm very happy with it, though as noted above development appears to have stopped, and support -- last ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Tripod never tall enough

The photo begs the question: Why not set up the receiver in the open and tie the monument with a total station, instead of worrying about sky view ob...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble dat file week change

Another issue-file locationsI know that one reason John Hamilton doesn't normally make his software available is that he doesn't want to spend a bunch...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: recent USA auroral activity vs GNSS tracking

I did some static sessions on Monday and on Friday, and despite some times when we only had 4 SVs the results were very good. The vertical comparison...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Advertising in Yellow/White Pages Anymore?

For many years I paid for a bold listing in the Yellow Pages. It went from $11 per month to around $20 when I canceled it a year or two ago. I still...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Retirement from Land Surveying

Honest Answer> I really don't see myself retiring unless I'm unable to survey. That's about where I am. I think I'm inside the 10-year window to b...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Online Backup Services?

Burning to DVD isn't a good solution, IMHO, due to media degradation. I know that some disks are reportedly better than others, but my experience wit...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: stolen Trimble R8 - Phoenix, Az

Another earth anchoring device is the drive-in pull-to-set type used by trappers:They're effectively a permanent install, but they're cheap enough to ...

15 years ago
Page 345 / 374