AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jhframe
jhframe
@jim-frame
Member Founder, Sustainer
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:44 am
Last seen: September 28, 2026 7:32 am
Topics: 465 / Replies: 7012
Reply
RE: stolen Trimble R8 - Phoenix, Az

> I appreciate the responses - but anchoring the base only keeps the tripod in place. A determined thief, armed with the right tools and the right ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Accepting credit cards

It Is In Your Best Interest...> Many of my clients direct deposit their payments directly into my account though.I've only had 1 federal contract, ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Accepting credit cards

It Is In Your Best Interest...> Considering that at least 80% of all consumers own a debit card and at least that many own a credit card, a busines...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Scammers...

The ratio of scams to legit sales on eBay from British sellers has gotten so high in recent years that I no longer bid on any auctions from sellers in...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Tired of digging holes

Don't throw your shovel away -- you'll need it to move the dirt away from the auger so it doesn't fall back into the hole.And don't forget to call in ...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 17
Views: 4203
Reply
RE: Garmin 12CX - 1 Billion Second Problem?

> If it has had no battery power for a while, it may have no ephemeris. In order to get an updated ephemeris, it will need to track at least one sa...

15 years ago
Topic
Replies: 11
Views: 1032
Reply
RE: TBC Pricing

> I ordered 2 seats at $1400 each earlier this month. I was told that deal was good until the end of the year. I can email you the dealer contact...

15 years ago
Topic
15 years ago
Replies: 8
Views: 977
Reply
RE: Trimble Geomatics Office (TGO) Processing Issue

> WHY since 1980??? GPS system is used by surveyors from cca 1993, TGO is software for Win XP and Windows XP exists since 2001...TGO uses the WAVE ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Due North in PLSS Retracement

The Bottom Line> So don't do it.As others have noted, sometimes there's no better choice. In 2000 I surveyed a 2500-acre farm in the Dunnigan Hill...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Calling Kent McMillan

I also sent email to Kent a few days ago without response. It was regarding a TSC1.

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad advertising Light Sq Compatible

> Besides, Javad doesn't say they are going to "fix" everyones equipment for $300. It's start at $300 for their equipment, and goes up from there....

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Javad advertising Light Sq Compatible

He'll have it "all figured out" when he figures out how to get Lightsquared to pay for installing Javad filters on my Trimble and Ashtech receivers.

15 years ago
Page 346 / 374