AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jham
jham
@jham
Free
Joined: November 21, 2011 7:57 am
Topics: 7 / Replies: 51
Reply
RE: Verizon Mifi having connection problems

We have the same issues. Restarting or the airplane mode mentioned above has worked. We have also noticed that with the newer tablets (FC5000's) that ...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: SurvNet Closure Help

Your traverse point list would be 3,2,4-8,3,2

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Data Collection

erwsdot, post: 440681, member: 6038 wrote: Has anyone used the Carlson RT3 Ruggedized Tablet and SurvPC software with GPS and Total Station equipment?...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson Data Collector

Get a ranger with survce. One of my crews has a new ranger with surveypro and the other crew has a surveyor 2 with survce. We have had them both for a...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: E-mailing Files from D.C. CS15

I have been for the last 6 months. I love it and so do my guys. Today they had a list of things to do. The first was to get some additional topo shots...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Best robotic total station using Carlson SurvCE

I have a topcon ps with a Carlson surveyor 2 and it works great. My crew uses it most of the time and have said they can move quicker on a heavily woo...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Lone Star Ticks

In the past year and a half I've broken out in hives after eating beef and pork. 3 times eating beef and the last was with pork on memorial day. Went ...

11 years ago
Topic
12 years ago
Replies: 1
Views: 1004
Reply
RE: Got that new toy smell!

I am demoing the same piece of equipment right now from Lengemann and I do have to say it is nice!!! I'm running it with a ranger and spectra precisio...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Alabama Surveyors Test

Study the standards and the faircloth notes and you will be fine

13 years ago
Reply
RE: FOR SALE CHEAP DATA COLLECTOR AS NEW

I'm really interested also, send me a pm, email in profile is good.

13 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: New FEMA Elevation Cert

Jimmy that nitropdf is amazing. Downloaded the trial, my office is going to buy soon.Stephen that is awesome as well, sent it to our other office for ...

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 10
Views: 1076
Reply
RE: Hiper Pro not maintaining "Fix"

This happened to a set we had (oldest gps we had, it was a hiper). Called the dealer and tried numerous solutions and still didn't help. Sent it off t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 1882 USC&GS Tower

Always remember my dad talking about the bilby towers. A few months ago he called and said they had published an artical in American surveyor. Heres t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D 2013 dxfout

Haven't figured it out either. I normally isolate what i want and copy into a new drawing the export the dxf

14 years ago
Page 1 / 3