AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jflamm
jflamm
@jflamm
Free
Joined: November 28, 2018 3:24 pm
Last seen: September 21, 2026 12:24 pm
Topics: 5 / Replies: 362
Reply
RE: Construction Staking Scopes?

Could it be just an open T&M for whatever they need done?

4 months ago
Reply
RE: Significant numbers

We are building a 135 million dollar senior living complex in San Antonio, TX. We were given site control by the civil design company. We fire up a ...

5 months ago
Reply
5 months ago
Reply
RE: Looking for Updated List of Online Degrees

Got mine from Vincennes University (1999) in Vincennes, IN. They still offer it along with a BS option now. The online option is there too.  

8 months ago
Reply
RE: Flight of the Rawlings Gold Glove

@holy-cow I saw it on yahoo.com as well. Pretty cool for the attention it has gotten.

10 months ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 1620
Reply
RE: Curious about surface condition of brass marker disc

@olemanriver No doubt! That one's been hanging in there since fall of 97.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Curious about surface condition of brass marker disc

Shooting from the hip, I believe that expansion coefficient is 0.00000645' x (current temp-68F). Add or subtract(depending on which side of 68F you a...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: As the world Turns

He sounds like a lot of the guys I read on the Facebook Surveyor forums that thinks they know everything because they can push buttons, don't need no ...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Aspiring surveyor in my first year of classes - give me your best advice!

@summerprophet I would say most of my class were traditional students but we also had a few that weren't. One guy was a State Trooper that was gettin...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Missing property corner survey pins?

It's common practice in my area to set street control right after the roads are poured. Lot lines projected to the CL or curbs. All PC's, PT's, CL @...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Aspiring surveyor in my first year of classes - give me your best advice!

I did the same thing. After high school, I got an AS degree in Athletic Training. Decided I didn't want to pursue my BS at another institution and s...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: What's the weirdest thing found while surveying?

I've walked right into one of those as well. Not quite 2 acres though. Called a buddy that was on loan to the local DEA task force and he and his cr...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Calculator for FS exam

Used a HP 32S11(my college calculator) for the LSIT in 01 since I didn't have a 48 yet. They banned the 48 and 32 before I took my LS in 06. I used ...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Site setup with no Control

Are there any existing conditions that you can locate and relate to the CAD file that you've been provided? It's always the first thing I do to make ...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Total station calibration costs

In the neighborhood of $600 if you didn't purchase a maintenance agreement.

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Building Concrete Pillar Monuments - Any tips?

I kind of did the opposite. We used 12'x1' sonotube, 7' of it in the ground. Put 36" 5/8-11 all-thread in the concrete and plumbed it. Screwed on a...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Lazer Printed Lath??

I like the idea but how is that efficient?

2 years ago
Reply
RE: American made drones?

We've got probably 20 DJI's of different varieties in our fleet. We've looked into some American made drones and just haven't found anything suitable...

2 years ago
Page 1 / 19