AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
jerry-m-davis
jerry-m-davis
@jerry-m-davis
Free
Joined: July 20, 2010 9:39 am
Topics: 13 / Replies: 114
Reply
RE: old Leica 530 GPS equipment

When was the last time the units were used? About five years ago they had something go bad with the units but Leica sent out a free fix withing about ...

9 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Leica Battery Cover

Looking at the photograph of the battery holder, it appears to have a crack on the bottom corners of the cover, might try to get a good fast drying gl...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica Battery Cover

I have a TCA1100 three second robot. Battery GEB87. It became obvious that little battery would not do the job very long in the robot mode. So I got G...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica-Wild t002

Gene,Get in touch with Dave Ingram, The only way I could get rid of the 8C code was by punching a lot of buttons and when I started it again it was to...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Army Technical Manuals 441 & 442

NDrummond, post: 399912, member: 1865 wrote: I've replied to those of you who requested a copy, and can email anyone else a link to my google drive to...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: GEV71 Cables

Go to E-bay and search for Leica gev71

10 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: GLO Pits Photos - Nebraska Summer Seminar

I was the idiot wearing the yellow plastic rain garb with AOPA on it. That was the second trip to Nebraska for their working Seminar. My trip was 1,60...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Crossword Puzzle Puzzler

13 February xword by Thomas Joseph. 33 cross six letters, clue Claim Markers. Turned out to be stakes.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Thermal Fax Paper

J. T. Strickland, post: 341745, member: 246 wrote: I usta have one of the thermal IR printers for an HP48. Same deal. You could look in the folder sev...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Youngest and oldest

FL/GA PLS., post: 336179, member: 379 wrote: You neglected to mention your phenomenal experiences as a pilot. 🙂 I am at Sacramento, CA right now at...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Youngest and oldest

Born 15 May 1936So I am 79

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Ohio High Point

Andy Nold, post: 326552, member: 7 wrote: Yes, I read that because the B-36 was equipped with 6 prop engines and four jet engines, their original slog...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Why is the Land Registration System in the United States so bad?

One way might be:A land registration system invented by Robert Torrens and in which the government is the keeper of the master record of all land and ...

11 years ago
Page 1 / 7