AI Assistant
old Leica 530 GPS e...
 
Notifications
Clear all

old Leica 530 GPS equipment

4 Posts
3 Users
0 Reactions
576 Views
spotteddog
(@spotteddog)
Posts: 46
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

Is there any interest in some OLD Leica 530 GPS equipment??ÿ I can give me specifics if there is interest.?ÿ I know we have 3 backpacks (base and 2 rovers)?ÿ One of the rovers has been rigged to connect to Leica Smartnet RTK.?ÿ I am located in VA, so you would pay for shipping.

Start a conversation or leave email address and I'll get back to you as soon as I can.


 
Posted : February 23, 2018 9:35 am
nate-the-surveyor
(@nate-the-surveyor)
Posts: 10538
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

I remember when that unit first came out.

Time sure flies. You called it old!

N


 
Posted : February 23, 2018 1:39 pm
jerry-m-davis
(@jerry-m-davis)
Posts: 127
Free
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

When was the last time the units were used?
About five years ago they had something go bad with the units but Leica sent out a free fix withing about ten days of the malfunctions.


 
Posted : February 23, 2018 1:56 pm
spotteddog
(@spotteddog)
Posts: 46
Free
Topic starter
Translate ▼
English
Spanish
French
German
Italian
Portuguese
Russian
Chinese
Japanese
Korean
Arabic
Hindi
Dutch
Polish
Turkish
Vietnamese
Thai
Swedish
Danish
Finnish
Norwegian
Czech
Hungarian
Romanian
Greek
Hebrew
Indonesian
Malay
Ukrainian
Bulgarian
Croatian
Slovak
Slovenian
Serbian
Lithuanian
Latvian
Estonian
 

They were used about 3 years ago.?ÿ We upgraded and found no use for them, so they have been in the closet.?ÿ The unit that has RTK capabilities was used within the last year or so.


 
Posted : February 26, 2018 5:52 am