AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
Jerry Attrick
Jerry Attrick
@jerry-attrick
Member Founder
Joined: April 12, 2011 10:06 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 9:54 pm
Topics: 24 / Replies: 313
Reply
RE: What's wrong with this picture??

And the guy is wearing a hard hat. Even if he were looking through the correct end of the level, the bill of the hat would make for some tough viewing...

1 month ago
Reply
RE: OPUS Working?

No luck getting to the site from SoCal.

4 months ago
Reply
RE: GPS beginning

GEEZE! What a great individual. You know that she had moxie. In the South. In that period. With the ability to model the planet for the rest of us! ...

9 months ago
Reply
RE: Plumb bob design thought

I was taught that if you used a fat bob that one would refer to it as a Peach Billy. JA, PLS SoCal

9 months ago
Reply
RE: Missing property corner survey pins?

@timd1971 My first recorded map for a 20 lot subdivision around the corner from my home in So Cal required that I set final monuments within 90 day...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Baby Wipes

Just my observation. I recall a period where there were a plethora of pieces of clever body attachments that contained silica Gell of one formula or...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Been wondering what he's doing now

@dave-o Thanks, Boss, for having my back. As I have aged, I seem to have lost the TED DURA DURA gene. Might have been worth a tussle back in the ...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Been wondering what he's doing now

@mathteacher Dude, I don't see a Cancel X at the paywall. And, if you think I'm gonna give somebody 25 cents for three months of articles about Hou...

1 year ago
Reply
RE: Idaho, Montana, Wyoming & The Drunken Surveyors

Wendell, Man, that is an awful lot of drinking during that survey of about 900 miles. JA, PLS, SoCal

2 years ago
Reply
RE: You can find anything on the internet

Mr. Cow, I had rarely considered the condition that you mention and I assumed that this was a truly rare occurrence. I took a peek at that area of the...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Slide Rule

During more than 50 years, I had not heard of the Bowman Brain. When I broke in '72, the Kurta and trig tables were the standard in the field in my ar...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: Measuring a shot put throw at the Olympics.

I am pretty sure that I caught a guy with a very thin, meter longish rod with a "peanut" type prism on the bottom end during one of the field events. ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: OK, what apps are available for ipads ipods, and such?

Mr. Frame, No fan boy here. Long time Apple Mac and iPhone user, however. I am curious about the issue that you mention regarding the use of the WIFI ...

2 years ago
Reply
RE: OPUS BETA-S 5.0.0

Thank you all for your help. This is such a great resource. I went directly through the NGD website instead of using the link that I have that directs...

2 years ago
Topic
Replies: 20
Views: 3842
Page 1 / 17