Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 1, 2026 12:07 pm
I'll be there Friday afternoon and will be speaking on Saturday. Looking forward to meeting many of you. Best part of t any conference is the sidebar.
Probably be fine, if you're a flat earther... The rest of us have to deal with curvature and refraction at that distance.
Isn't it cheaper in the long run to just start over with a new cap?
I'm not following any logic that presents the given "problem." The curve/chord definition only applies to the centerline of the railroad. The railro...
Frank Willis, post: 434334, member: 472 wrote: In the particular state, there is no right to reliction or accretion in the lake. There's a tidbit of ...
RADAR, post: 431385, member: 413 wrote: I didn't mean that to sound like I wasn't concerned; I think I've read enough on this board and elsewhere, to ...
RADAR, post: 431340, member: 413 wrote: I'm not so concerned about my testimony; the survey was a retracement of a 2 lot plat, done in 1983. You defin...
We used to use an "X" with two witnesses. Then we used notaries. Then we "advanced" to using a crimp seal. Then a rubber stamp with an inked signat...
MightyMoe, post: 426386, member: 700 wrote: The original was done in the 1960's and was never changed, in fact the same family owned the ranch until t...
roger_LS, post: 426369, member: 11550 wrote: If you were going with the corrective deed route I assume you'd need to get both deeds re-written in the ...
roger_LS, post: 426329, member: 11550 wrote: Aside from planning issues, have you come across any situations in your research where quitclaims "don't ...
MightyMoe, post: 425866, member: 700 wrote: It's cool that he stamped the lots on the cap, if he stenciled lot lines also, just think of the anal rete...
If the easement will be an unrestricted access easement with very few conditions being imposed, then simply include the easement language with the pa...
Kind of depends upon "when" in the 70's. There were a lot of technological advancements during that decade. Saw my first hand-held calculator in 197...
Dave Karoly, post: 424754, member: 94 wrote: Let me help Kent out here...but isn't the ultimate result of your agreement is that you have an inherent ...
The answer is simple... Fixed fee or hourly, always with a retainer and a contingency clause."Boundary determinations occasionally disclose unseen or ...
And, with the federal banking laws such as they are, it's a real "cash" crop.
Real property vs Personal property. It takes an inspection, a state statute (like James pointed out), and a surveyor to make the determination. If i...