AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
jbstahl
jbstahl
@jbstahl
Member Founder
Joined: July 21, 2010 12:47 pm
Last seen: October 1, 2026 12:07 pm
Topics: 34 / Replies: 1310
Reply
RE: RADU Update

Some memories from way-back... Vegemite Tasting Competition

7 years ago
Topic
7 years ago
Replies: 13
Views: 804
Reply
RE: Eminent Domain - for an Easement?

Eminent domain is governed by your state statutes. Typically, permanent occupancy such as a building, reservoir, etc. will be taken in fee title. Righ...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Carlson and Intellicad

When you buy Carlson, it comes with a full IntelliCad?ÿpackage or you can install it on an AutoCad?ÿplatform.?ÿ I'm more than pleased with the Intelli...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Legal Easement?

You can't create an easement over someone else's land by an expressed conveyance, however, that isn't the same thing as conveying an easement across s...

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Prorating Across Vacated Streets or Alleys.

Posted by: Dave Karoly ?ÿ Skelton cites?ÿCoop v. George A. Lowe Co., 71 Utah 145 (1927), 263 P. 485 which rules for proportioning an alley but in the ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: This **** is getting old

In a free market society, you can't really complain about low bidders.?ÿ There will always be one.?ÿ The real question is whether or not the low bidde...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Prorating Across Vacated Streets or Alleys.

The rule of apportionment applies to properties with equal rights (created under a single action) created in equal time (recording of the plat).?ÿ The...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Does Section have 1/4 corners?

Looks like material for a great 6-hour seminar on the Vegas trip.?ÿ ??ÿ

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Western Regional Surveying Conference

Looking forward to catching up with a great bunch of surveyors.

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Acrobat Digital Signature Test

Jim, The first file you posted says it was "signed by Jim Frame" while the second file says it's bee "certified by Jim Frame."?ÿ Using the "signed" fi...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Original, undisturbed monument is off 3.5'

Acceptance of any monument comes down to how long has it been there, who knows it's there and has it been relied upon to establish improvements.?ÿ Num...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: APLS NALS UCLS WFPS Western Regional Survey Conference

Definitely going to be there.?ÿ Should be a great conference.?ÿ Decided not to submit a presentation so I could actually attend sessions I'm intereste...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Hiper XT Firmware Update

The firmware I'm running on is dated Dec 24, 2010, which sounds about right. The main issue that I seem to be having is the USB driver files. I've g...

9 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 514
Reply
RE: TSPS/NSPS

Andy Nold, post: 450061, member: 7 wrote: John's Saturday afternoon seminar was very good. But he almost set off a good old-fashioned RPLSToday argume...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: TSPS/NSPS

Getting close to bee thirty. You all find a place to meet up?

9 years ago
Reply
RE: TSPS/NSPS

Andy Nold, post: 449673, member: 7 wrote: I know that I have no plans on Friday after going to Shawn Billing's demonstration at 5:30pm. I'd suggest af...

9 years ago
Page 3 / 68