AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
James R. (J.R.) Smith
James R. (J.R.) Smith
@james-r-jr-smith-2-2
Free
Joined: July 8, 2017 10:06 am
Last seen: March 17, 2025 5:00 am
Topics: 8 / Replies: 14
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 1450
Reply
RE: carlson survey 2022 linetypes

That works. Thanks!! What tips do you have for changing the text option at the bottom, left of the "CUSTOM TEXT" . I wanted to create a line type wit...

4 years ago
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 2895
Reply
RE: Throwing Rocks at a Hornets Nest

@ttt242 Hi, I am going to buy a South G1 Plus from China. I live and work in Georgia USA. What was the customs tax on your unit? Also is there anythin...

5 years ago
Reply
RE: Bluetooth timeout setting

Thanks when I turned off the screen time out and left the screen on all the time on the Topcon FC 500 data collector the it fixed the bluetooth time o...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: Bluetooth timeout setting

@ramses Good info. I will try it Thanks ?ÿ

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 658
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 633
Reply
RE: South G6 or RUID R6 GNSS experience

@kotuku4 Thanks for the input. I am interested in running the South or Ruide with my Topcon FC500 that has SurvCe . at this minute I only have TS (tot...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: South G6 or RUID R6 GNSS experience

@lukenz Thanks for the input. I am interested in running the South or Ruide with my Topcon FC500 that has SurvCe . at this minute I only have TS (tota...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: South G6 or RUID R6 GNSS experience

Thanks for the input. I am interested in running the South or Ruide with my Topcon FC500 that has SurvCe . at this minute I only have TS (total statio...

6 years ago
Reply
RE: South G6 or RUID R6 GNSS experience

@ttt242 Thanks for the input. I am interested in running the South or Ruide with my Topcon FC500 that has SurvCe . at this minute I only have TS (tota...

6 years ago
Topic
Replies: 21
Views: 4012
Reply
RE: data collectors for Topcon GTS-303

You can pick them up on Ebay even at this date. I got mine to work with my Topcon OS thanks to this thread. Thanks

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Magnet Point Import help

@linebender Thanks Linebender . I was stalled on this. I got your instructions to work. Also it put some insight on dealing with other format incompa...

7 years ago
Reply
RE: Export Magnet coordinates

@cptdent   Hi, I noticed your post. At this point I am starting to use Topcon Magnet onboard a Topcon OS (7/11/2019) . I too have the a data i...

7 years ago
Topic
Replies: 5
Views: 1534
Topic
Forum
Replies: 1
Views: 600
Reply
RE: satel batteries

Steve Staab, post: 361176, member: 11104 wrote: satel batteries for GPT8005A robotic total station. Hi finally found a forum to ask this question:I h...

9 years ago
Forum
Page 1 / 2