AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: September 25, 2026 6:32 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Tools I wish I had

Loyal, post: 445212, member: 228 wrote: Back in the day (early 70s) we had a Kern DKM-1 w/ aluminum tripod. It was about as light as anyone could want...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Tools I wish I had

Dave Karoly, post: 445206, member: 94 wrote: yes, I have the same wish, a lightweight total station that can be easily packed with a carbon fiber trip...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

Kent McMillan, post: 445178, member: 3 wrote: I'm going to have to remain unconvinced as to the universal non-existence of set stones in Pennsylvania ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

Kent McMillan, post: 445046, member: 3 wrote: When damages are incurred, what insulates the surveyor from claims of professional negligence?The fact t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

John Hamilton, post: 444988, member: 640 wrote: I do enjoy watching people try to figure out the idiosyncrasies of boundary surveying in Pennsylvania ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveying Surveying Fees

spledeus, post: 444912, member: 3579 wrote: You cannot get rich working hourly.If I wanted to be rich I'd be an options trader. You can be comfortabl...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

Peter Ehlert, post: 444954, member: 60 wrote: yup, he may be learning that things are not always black and white like in Texas. Maps are a new thing t...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Stone Messuage

Holy Cow, post: 444788, member: 50 wrote: You boys keep talkin' like that and Mama's gonna wash yer mouth out with soap.Them archaic English terms are...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Stone Messuage

Kent McMillan, post: 444769, member: 3 wrote: From Black's Law Dictionary, I gather that stone messuage was equivalent to "land and improvements there...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

Kent McMillan, post: 444733, member: 3 wrote: As the whole picture starts to emerge, some of the details make a bit more sense. Here is a sketch of th...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Hatfield and Mccoy nonsense..

Tom Adams, post: 444708, member: 7285 wrote: [USER=3]@Kent McMillan[/USER] Wow! some awesome research, Kent. Just an average day in the life of a col...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Grrrrrrrrrr!!!!!!

I imagine that if a plan reviewer suggested to Tommy that he change all his souths to north that he would slap the reviewer across the face with his r...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: What are the uses of Clear colored inverted marking paint ?

You can spray it on this stuff so it lasts longer;)

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Non-Tangent Curve Nomenclature

Bruce Small, post: 444540, member: 1201 wrote: THENCE N 15?ø00'00" E 100.00 feet to a point on the arc of a non-tangent curve concave to the Southeast...

9 years ago
Page 85 / 287