Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 25, 2026 6:32 am
Jon Collins, post: 444524, member: 11135 wrote: Occasionally we would bill equipment and atv if we couldThat has oil & gas written all over it.
They beat me to it.
C.Tompkins, post: 444459, member: 975 wrote: Do you charge extra when you get into a job and find way more problems than solutions? How do you handle ...
ACD Surveyor, post: 444317, member: 494 wrote: "OK, pull everything out we need to start over." [USER=1220]@Luke CO PLS[/USER] Had a field coordinator...
Scott Ellis, post: 444437, member: 7154 wrote: I have a getting starting with GIS from Clarke, most of the College books I used were Wolf / Chilani D...
Don't pay a lot because after the class is over you are going to want to get rid of the modern edition, purge everything in it from your brain, then p...
Holy Cow, post: 444396, member: 50 wrote: [USER=136]@James Fleming[/USER]Is this pretty close to your back yard?No...this is NW of Philadelphia betwee...
There are always livesLeft between the leaves
Mark Mayer, post: 444089, member: 424 wrote: (b) Purpose or intended use of topographic mapping (if relevant);That requirement would bring out my inne...
Mark Mayer, post: 444114, member: 424 wrote: And in 6 months, a year, 2 years, 10 years you would still be working a 50 hr week flipping burgers. Bi...
Chief, post: 443912, member: 7270 wrote: The company I work for now immediately takes people with no experience, teaches them how to run the data coll...
Jim Frame, post: 443896, member: 10 wrote: Yesterday I was at the local hardware store and decided to spring for a Corona bypass shear that's rated fo...
gschrock, post: 443873, member: 556 wrote: We have to reinstate your geek merit badgeNope...just the Distinguished Google Award with Oak Leaf Clusters
gschrock, post: 443868, member: 556 wrote: Hi Nate, I'd have to do some digging to find the specific on this, there is a more pronounced Sagnac effect...
Jim in AZ, post: 443861, member: 249 wrote: First thing I would do is restart AutoCAD. Second thing would be reboot the computer.If you can say:1. Clo...
Dave Karoly, post: 443751, member: 94 wrote: Fiskars axe is hundreds of times better than an Estwing axe.Buying a Finnish axe is like buying a French ...
spledeus, post: 443607, member: 3579 wrote: Sunny and cool... it's a great day for October. Almost flannel weather, but not quite.No kidding...this Au...
Just A. Surveyor, post: 443559, member: 12855 wrote: I was talking to a woman the other day who told me her son just got hired at Wal-Mart collecting ...