Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: September 25, 2026 6:32 am
aliquot, post: 446062, member: 2486 wrote: The cost of excavation would be a few hours of labor.State highway at an intersection with odd shaped geome...
R.J. Schneider, post: 445954, member: 409 wrote: [SARCASM]'Blessed are the cheesemakers'[/SARCASM] Well, obviously, this is not meant to be taken lit...
I was planning on going, but I had a few other thing come up and had to cancel this week. I was going to try and convince Don Poole to let me run his ...
Tommy Young, post: 445835, member: 703 wrote: Just about everywhere in the state has the deeds online for at least the last 50 years.I find that hard ...
Mark Mayer, post: 445512, member: 424 wrote: For me it's grass pollen. May-June are the months. Zyrtec is effective for "light days" without too many ...
FrozenNorth, post: 445567, member: 10219 wrote: I'd rather deal with the Amish and Mennonites than about anybody.1. They're never going to sue you, pe...
Peter Lothian - MA ME, post: 445491, member: 4512 wrote: Why do so many of these threads devolve into a pissing match between the same folks?It's trea...
??There ain't no answer.There ain't gonna be any answer.There never has been an answer.There's your answer.?-Gertrude Stein
Mark Mayer, post: 445244, member: 424 wrote: Hourly rates give the provider an incentive to draw the job out - to milk it. How can that be more profes...
All depends on the soils...GPR is almost useless on clay soils.