AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 8, 2026 7:25 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Trimble buys Ashtec?

Looks like Trimble is going to re-brand Ashtech equipment as part of it's Spectra Precision line.I don't think Ashtech currently has anywhere near the...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Why Don't We ...

> The days are gone when government agencies have budget to:> 1. Set Monuments> 2. Reference Monuments> 3. Remonument Positions&g...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: How to read a plat map...and some basic questions!

Andy> don't mind me, im just crabby today. happy monday.Don't worry about it; my post wasn't intended to be accusatory about anyone's reaction to ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: How to read a plat map...and some basic questions!

I hate this kind of BS> Why do we do this to ourselves?? Does someone really get a kick out of wasting fellow surveyor's time? We try to be nice ...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: What's the story with Ashtech/Magellen?

>So I went on the internet and noticed that they are owned by Magellen, is that right? No(1970)Sercel an electronics company in France starts the r...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon GTS-3B settings...no manual.

> No problem, I removed his address for him. 🙂

15 years ago
Reply
RE: feet or foot?

[flash width=480 height=390

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Screwing at the hands of a GPS dealer.

> Tommy what you just said is the absolute correct way to handle the situation.Depends on the manufacturer.I too am not going to mentioned any name...

15 years ago
Reply
RE: Going solo, Need advice on starting out.

> Thanks for all the responses. I am moving forward with setting up my internet site. The past RPLS posts on solo surveying are one reason why I'...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring ring, almost (Lawton Photo)

Being set up so close to the wine rack, don't you have a problem with multipath?

16 years ago
Reply
RE: How do you keep up with reciepts?

> How do you track your reciepts? How do you file them and organize them? Whats the best routine?Plan ahead.Years before I went into business for m...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Cantilevered Building Encroachment - Easement?

Saw it off> Maybe the neighbor should advise the overhang neighbor to saw it off...then no problem!Sometimes it's a little too big to saw off.The s...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction staking - Oh the joys

> i will make sure i will never work for you,you sound like a real a hole:good: Technically, I'm a sarcastic a-hole.

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction staking - Oh the joys

> Crew goes to site today and the builder wants...> The crew appeases Mr. BuilderOnly happened to me once.I waited until all the crews were in, ...

16 years ago
Reply
RE: Current Job Glut

> I'm not sure why. It could have to do with banks trying dump more foreclosures or pushing more short-sales through. The Fed has already started...

16 years ago
Page 270 / 287