AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Topic
Reply
RE: Owners - How many?

Owner. Larger than five years ago, but only because I started my firm is only three years old.Starting to seriously think about looking for work elsew...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: LowBallers

> A guy was at our chapter meeting Tuesday night, complaining about an unlicensed guy in Mason County offering his magnetic location skills for $50...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: From the other board - Realtors measuring property

If you clicked the link at the end of the post (which you didn't copy and paste here) you'd see that the poster's business was in the U.K.. From the R...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: In Memorium ~ Ray Bradbury

> Are you sure your talking about Ray Bradbury?I was thinking the same thing, not many "freaked out hippies" reading the books of a dis-utopian mor...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: What do you do?

> "What can you tell me about surveying that nobody really knows"? Chicks dig surveyors

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Topcon Robot Problem

Maybe it sees something better to look at?

14 years ago
Reply
RE: lowballer update

> I asked what he had used to localize.> > His response, "Localize? You don't understand this RTK stuff."Me: "I've been hired by the quarry t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Might need an ALTA, but not sure...

FWIW - I got in the habit at a previous firm of putting a line item for an ALTA Survey as the first item in any contract that was going to be a commer...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Control Points for Machine Control

You are Surveying without a license> Is Thad a PE?YesMoving to Machine Control

14 years ago
Page 236 / 287