AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: How to shoot building corners

> I typically will get on the roof, take my light sabre and cut a hole in the overhang and actually occupy the building corner. Resect in to as man...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: First for Manitoba

Poutine> Very efficient. It's becuase they do everything in metric,> hockey and poutine helps as well.Poutine huh, I've been using poitin and it...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Lowballers

[flash width=420 height=315

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Cost to print out a 24x36 sheet?

> Has anyone figured out the cost to print a 24x36 sheet on plain paper?> Trying to cover some of the excessive town board requests of 12 sheets...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How Often Do You Refer To Your Books?

> I have found out that there is not have an adequate selection of books until they begin to contradict each other. That is where the true analysis...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How Often Do You Refer To Your Books?

>It is the trait of a technician (and a poor one at that) to believe he knows everything he needs to know without ever going back and reviewing and...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How Often Do You Refer To Your Books?

> I respectfully stand behind my statement. Have seen it far too many times. Those who learned how to do a certain thing and always and forever d...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How Often Do You Refer To Your Books?

> Great Quote James. I gotta get that book!I've probably re-read that book a dozen times. I wholeheartedly recommend anything written by Bob Grudi...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How Often Do You Refer To Your Books?

"Few fallacies are more dangerous or easier to fall into than that by which, having read a given book, we assume that we will continue to know its con...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Subdivision Layout Software

google "coving"Coving is soooo 90's 😉 The main proponent of coving has moved on to PrefurbiaPrefurbia Part 1Prefurbia Part 2Prefurbia Part 3Prefurb...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Facebook IPO stalls

Turns out that while the IPO syndicate was pushing Facebook on their retail clients, they were cutting revenue projections in information given only t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Which Describes Your Main Activity Today

Sitting around, waiting for it to get later. 😀 Actually filling out my D.C. license application.

14 years ago
Page 237 / 287