AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Title Source, Inc.

Title Source, Inc. is part of Quicken Loans

14 years ago
Reply
RE: It's like old home day here...

> The reason for the note is I disconnected my business line a couple of years ago.I'm assuming that was to save money for higher quality hooch; a ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: new equipment recommendations

>I would recommend running Carlson's SurveCe. If you do feel the need to purchase a Leica Data collector.My guess is that option is going the way o...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Brown, Robillard, Wilson, Skelton, Clark, et al

> So why do so many people think they are law?Why do you think that people think they are law. I would propose that the vast majority of posters un...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm going to lob a bombshell for discussion

This one is easy> How interesting! My state's is contemplating new standard's that will allow a subdivision plat to be recorded without any interio...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm going to lob a bombshell for discussion

Coincidentally (or maybe not) the subject of Jeff Lucas's column this monthTraversing the Law: Can the Original Surveyor Blunder?So, yes--an original ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: FEMA FIS Profile Question

> It appears to be what is termed the "hydraulic grade line" of the water contained/flowing in the culvert.That was my first (well only) guess; alt...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Machete Safety learned the hard way

> ...one crazy one that bounced out of my hand, flipped around and cut my cutting hand across the top of my pointer and f-you fingers. Worked with...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: My new Kern DKM1...

I was working on a long article about Heinrich Wild for Professional Surveyor when I quit as editor. My boss wanted it just to be a story about the to...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: My new Kern DKM1...

I've always wanted a Kern theodolite designed by Heinrich Wild. I admire the way he was able to walk away his original company "Heinrich Wild, Werkstä...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Tips for Drying a Wet Tribrach?

>...a friend had a T2 get completely soaked and fog up. He put it in the oven on as low a temperature as it would go. After a few hours it was as...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Owners - How many?

I know a lot of guys that accumulated equipment over time to be ready to hit the ground running if/when the time came.In fact, in 2007 I was looking t...

14 years ago
Page 235 / 287