AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Setting corners in an ALTA

The Maryland Board’s view is:1. The statutory definition of a boundary survey is “means of marking boundaries for sufficient definition and identifica...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Fundamentals Of Surveying Exam Computer Based In 2014

> I have never heard of or seen a Pearson VUE testing center, but assume it is similar to Sylvan Learning Centers. A Google search brought up nothi...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: "Stan The Man" Musial -- A True Baseball Legend -

Earl Weaver, too..."The key to winning baseball games is pitching, fundamentals, and three run homers."-Earl Weaver

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Questionable answers on a Florida MTS Cont. Ed. quiz

B. is the answer!> Joe's right, and you would all agree with him if you were paying attention.> I was distracted by your righteous umbrage at fi...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS gurus being sought

The reason for my question>My experience with that is I give a firm coordinates tied to HARN points and 1st order bench marks in the area using GPS...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: GPS gurus being sought

The reason for my question> If you merely go to a coordinate that is supposed to fall on a straight line between two controlling corners, what is t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: A2 survey???

> :good: That was cool. Going to use that one on the kids. Got any more web/computer tricks?> ScottNope, I'm a one trick pony 😀

14 years ago
Reply
14 years ago
Reply
RE: Monument cap ID's

> We used to have a guy here (now deceased) who stamped his surveys with both his Oregon stamp and another one from back east, always seemed a bit ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Yellow Pages

> As a friend of mine said when he got the phone book last year, "this would of been pretty cool in about 1980" as he chucked it in the recycle bin...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: How long will it last?

> Good point RFB. I didn't pull the nail to see if there was a pipe/pin below it. I guess I just jumped to conclusions. It may very well have a mor...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Are there any States that mandate surveys...

Are surveys required to convey property?> I agree. Such a thing would be a terrible idea. It would serve no purpose beyond drumming up work for t...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Words from the "other side"

:good: I've never looked at professional liability insurance as something to cover my a$$. The way I see it, no one is infallible and if I were to ma...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: !@#$%^ Land Records Office

Everyone's bias is showing> I see how much my LS license fees vary state to state. So, you're telling me, that in one state the processing only re...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveys as art.

Not to be argumentative...That young man is going to make some woman VERY happy one day.

14 years ago
Topic
Replies: 2
Views: 683
Page 220 / 287