AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Linetypes in Carlson

> Where can I find it to load it?I guessing it will be the last place you look 😀

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Background check

Started in Architecture, ended up as a double major in English and Political Science. Worked as a technical writer for a defense contractor and a medi...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: diminishing numbers of surveyors . . . effects

> I wonder if there are states that have separate Engineering and Surveying boardsMaryland Board for Professional Land SurveyorsMaryland Board for ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Study Guide for Texas Surveyors

Looks just like Lake Texhoma> you might want to try a few therapy seesions to deal with that. :-)"These woods ain't big enough for you and me both....

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring-Ring

I dislike dealing with price shoppers as much as the next guy, but isn't the whole idea behind the concept of "agency" based on the fact that the agen...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: The bogus theory of subdividing sections in the PLSS

There will be none of that jocularity here son; the PLSS is serious business, d@mn serious business 😉

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Why are you a Land Surveyor?

> ...and answered a help wanted ad in the newspaper for “Surveyor’s helper wanted, no experience needed will train.”Hey, that same ad was in the Wa...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll - Why are you a Land Surveyor?

Poll - You guys are too kindPounding hubs in the hot sunI fought the law and the law won.I kid because I care 😉

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble S3 vs. Leica TS12

> What do you think?I think you can't go wrong by picking the one where a.)you already have a good existing relationship with the dealer and local ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: It's 25 degrees, snowing and the wind is SSW at 10 mph.

It's a warm, calm, beautiful day, ....> And I sure wouldn't want to be in a manbasket at 1500 feet working on a crane boom...I think I'd rather tak...

14 years ago
Reply
14 years ago
Reply
RE: Indiana license requirements

> I appreciate all of the responses! This board has such a wealth of knowledge! I thank you all!You're a better man than me. If I had posed the q...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Will surveying make the list one day?

> The professional side no (boundary and legal related). The purely measurement side would be a semi-no, but the number of people needed to do meas...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Financial future of surveying

> I was hoping to receive some feedback about the financial future of surveying. Surveying doesn't have a financial future, individual surveyor do....

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction Deals Inc.

> Hey XXXX,> After a thorough review of your *Name of our company* account, I discovered we have a lot of projects in your area but you are not ...

14 years ago
Page 219 / 287