AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Topic
Replies: 3
Views: 603
Reply
RE: Surveyors Responsibility

> Right back to having the lawyer determine the boundaries and what authority is that?If I'm not mistaken:Statutory Boundary Doctrines: SurveyorsCo...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Never dealt with an attorney like this before...

I have a lot of regrets in life, but skipping my LSAT's for a road trip to Reno to play blackjack isn't one of them.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Never dealt with an attorney like this before...

I would be have been hard pressed not to call back and say:"Look, I get it. It was your junior year and you didn't have any idea what you wanted to do...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Keith and Leaders of the Survey World

KeithWhy is is that I can imagine you in 8th grade refusing to read "Huck Finn" because Mark Twain wasn't man enough to put his real name on it? 😉

14 years ago
Reply
RE: pdf software recommendation

> What is your favorite .pdf softwareAcrobat XI

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Wipeout Text

> > Explode the hatch and erase the overlapping hatch.Or, almost as clever a plan:Plot the surveyUse whiteout to cover the hatchHand letter the ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Guy wants a basic ALTA survey

> One parcel has a portion of an Oklahoma-California pipeline passing through it. They were dumbfounded when I asked them if they wanted it all mon...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Solo Surveyors - How big is too big?

I partnered with a solo PE on the design of a 250 lot subdivision. I looked at it from the total opposite view: how many 20K jobs would I lose while ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Is 2013 gearing up to be a busy year?

Shelby,Based on the full report hyper-linked in this article; you might want to consider adding Utah to you license list.AMERICA'S GROWTH CORRIDORS: T...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: LOL

There are already surveyors on the national cad standards committee, including one of my coworkers.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Photography on jobs

I just want to say one word to you: plastics panorama

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Mini Tripod

I believe these are what the oompa loompas used to lay out the chocolate factory 😉

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Poll -Equipment

Robotics: 2003-ishGPS: mid 90's

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Going Solo

Petty, Childish, Accusatory, and Unprofessional was the law firm that represented my ex-wife.

14 years ago
Reply
RE: CFEDS- now allowing non-licensed individuals into program

> Now that ACSM is kaput, does this agreement automatically transfer to NSPS?I have a better shot at keeping current on Balkan politics than I do o...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Most amazing GIS I've seen

> The scary part is that Western Europe that is so civilized today was the scene of so many wars. > Are we just in a lull before another storm?D...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: CFEDS- now allowing non-licensed individuals into program

Where does the rest of the money from the sales of the 2009 Manual go after the cost of the printing was recovered?

14 years ago
Page 215 / 287