AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: 40,000 POINTS - CONSTRUCTION STAKING $?

>winning bid? - $1.26 per pointThat ain't winning

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 40,000 POINTS - CONSTRUCTION STAKING $?

> My guess is the job will let for less than $75K in TX.;-)Of course this is listed for just under half a million dollars a mile from my office :-O

14 years ago
Reply
RE: 40,000 POINTS - CONSTRUCTION STAKING $?

> I get about $79K, or $2/point roughly....Comparing prices in different regions is futile but....at $2 a point I'd have to set around 600 a day to...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: ring-ring

> Not sure why you go with the surveyor based solely on price when you are determined to head to courtBecause the general public sees licensure as ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Research Procedures

> Why not just spend 200-250 and order a title report? Chapter Three of Interpreting Land Records by Don Wilson is entitled: “Records Research: Tit...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Field Procedures

:good: > The art of surveying involves such things as archeaology, sociology, botany and forensics, to name just a few.Science + Social Science + ...

14 years ago
Reply
RE: "Local Surveyor"

Unless unique local conditions cause water to run uphill, a civil engineer can phone it in from just about anywhere

14 years ago
Reply
RE: NCEES EXAM

>Travel and lodging expenses will be paid by NCEES.Back in 2006 when I did this they picked up the bar tab as well. 😉

14 years ago
Reply
RE: Gmap4

I'm no lawyer 😉 but I believe the courts have historically differentiated between commercial speech and professional speech.

14 years ago
Page 216 / 287