Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Advocatus Diaboli> Why not call out call (record) verses measured?I'm not advocating producing work similar the that shown in the OP...but is there...
Can't speak for Michigan; but around these parts any rules or specifications for amending and restating the condominium will be set forth in the condo...
Why GIS [could] prevail [as part of an improved system]> If you have ever wondered why there is no national licensure of surveyors, physicians, law...
Why GIS [could] prevail [as part of an improved system]>Yes, it would be much easier to pull off in tiny countries with more homogenous laws One mo...
+1LOWA or Raichle (now Mammut) have been my "go to" boots since college. I'm a little partial to the Swiss boots, they go better with the Leica equip...
> What are we besides a bunch of dinosaurs about to become extinct trying to design our Model T graveyard?A quick check from my friend Google rev...
In Maryland not only do they have to have the surveyors license number; they must have text that identifies the rod as a property marker.That way when...
Honest to God quote from a professional surveyor: "I'm not going to hold some rock when I have perfectly good coordinates on this plat"
Personally, I like a more ornate north arrow; but then again rather than adjoiner information I just draw one of these:with the note "Beyond here ther...
Kent's not a bully; at times he's a bit of a pedant, but he's our pedant 😀
> ...in the UK as we have a lot of concrete trig pillars here and you used to need a pillar plate to occupy them and tie into the Ordnance Survey's...
> Everyone spend today running engines and get some extra CO2 into the air. :-POld Drew Carey joke: So I'm standing on the back porch emptying two ...
Wrong On PA> Please don't make assumptions that you have no clue about or sit there and judge. New to the internet, are we? 😀
> [sarcasm]thank God for starving liberal arts majors..... [/sarcasm]Eventually we become the boss and buy robots for the crews 😉
The way I remember it:You clear brush to a benchmark with a brush ax while eating a donut then break for lunch at a barbecue restaurantYou clear brush...