AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Merry Christmas from SurveyorConnect

Sometime christmas and grumpy go togetherI pray good beef and I pray good beerThis holy night of all the year,But I pray detestable drink to themThat ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Does this superman surveyor exist?

Describes just about every survey division manager, department manager, and most senior project managers at AEC firms around here. It left out "take ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Mississippi

> Only in the summer time:-)Maybe up there in North Mississippi 😉 It's a little warmer down in my family's neck of the woods

13 years ago
Reply
RE: The Letter

CongratulationsFWIW. - Maryland assumes you've been studying your a$$ off to get ready for the exam and gives you a break; no CEUs required on the fi...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Mississippi

I believe the "bare foot" is prevalent in the Magnolia State. 😀

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Exacta again

> Amazing - Now Exacta gets a cut of the $375, so what is the surveyor getting ?I believe you have it backwards. Exacta isn't a broker, they are th...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ACSM Code of Ethics

Sort of an Aquinas-esque distinction between Natural and Human law. I sense a period of Catholic education in your past 😉

13 years ago
Reply
RE: New Plotter

> We got one of those Canons. Kinda like flying an airplane.reminds me of the keyboards at an Emerson Lake & Palmer concert

13 years ago
Reply
RE: ACSM Code of Ethics

This.Plus, if I remember Philosophy 102 correctly, there is sort of a three step process to defining a (for lack of a better term) system of ethics: m...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: New Plotter

We recently went from a 1055 to this.Like making the transition from ox cart to Porsche.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Has 4 year degree helped or hurt the surveying profession?

> Imho, the best book on boundary Surveying was written by an Engineer, if you have to ask which one , well........Probably goes into greater detai...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: He began as a surveyor, but he worked his way up

He began as a surveyor, but he worked his way up by teaching himself about GIS, eventually mastering the field.See guys, with hard work and study surv...

13 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: I'll bet you've never seen a toy surveyor (until now)

> I want dynamite to help find corners now!The M3 would be handy in the "rougher" parts of town.

13 years ago
Reply
RE: CGVD 2013 Now Available

I thought it was going to be called THVD 2013 (Tim Horton's Vertical Datum)

13 years ago
Page 197 / 287