AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 5, 2026 6:09 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Railroad - Val maps are now Proprietary

If they are true "Valuation Maps" prepared between 1915 and the mid 1960s then they were made pursuant to the Valuation Act of 1913 and filed with th...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the "field"

Busted. I managed to save $500 in billable time on a $500K contract by refusing to allow my employees the time to anchor in for half a dozen five min...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the "field"

FWIW - employees making an inspection, investigation or, assessment prior to or after construction are exempt from fall protection requirements under ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hmmmmm.... Did I see this correctly??

> I think that is a P20P20 is shorter, "squarer", and has an antenna on top

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Hmmmmm.... Did I see this correctly??

Why Is The Crime Lab At A Traffic Accident ?Uh, click the link..."Omaha police are investigating a one-vehicle accident early Monday near 38th and Pra...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the "field"

> One question I have is how did you get control up there? 1. Transferring control from the ground and the top of an adjacent parking garage2. The ...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the "field"

Once the scanner is set up you can operate it remotely with an iPad

13 years ago
Reply
RE: But it could also be humor

Here's a startList of quadrangles of Mars> Also, it's not clear what they do about convergence of the meridians - could be creating some overlap in...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the "field"

Height of Buildings Act of 1910Height Master Plan Modeling Study

13 years ago
Reply
RE: How busy are you?

> As the end of 2013 draws near, I am curious how busy are you?Twice as much work as staff; I'm having to hire subcontractors to even come close to...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: Pics from the "field"

We just scanned and registered the building exterior and parts of the track area. A subcontractor mobile mapped the rail yard, and another sub scanned...

13 years ago
Reply
RE: But it could also be humor

Ben Bernanke on the "company" card

13 years ago
Topic
Replies: 33
Views: 661
Reply
RE: A Slap In The Face To The Profession Of Surveying

The Same Brinker Who Wrote Surveying Textbooks ?The Russell C. Brinker Prize in Civil Engineering is awarded to that junior in the Civil and Environme...

13 years ago
Page 196 / 287