Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
What is the plural of y'all?> Alla y'all!Is that Allah y'all if your working in the Persian Gulf?
Most of the unlicensed construction surveyors I know don't really see the need to get licensed just so they can do work that would involve taking a 50...
> Orange.Shouldn't that be burnt orange?
Depends on what defines construction surveying in your market. I run three field crews on my team, two for boundary and topo work and one dedicated t...
Hey you,[text of correspondence]Get off my cloud,RADAR
How do you prepare one?
> I say good for this guy. I would love to see other software developers follow up with their own offerings to schools ... Instead of Spanish or F...
> "BEARING BASIS derived from true North observations using G.P.S. (Trimble 4400) R.T.K. system the 12th of December, 2001 A.D."
You don't want to cross the Syndics of the Surveyors Guild
Laser Scanning is unreliableLock walls on the C&O Canal for pre & post bridge construction comparisons. We found those allusive four hundredth...
>What do they do with the rest?Ebay
> Part of the problem is boundary surveying is stuck in the 19th century, it has an ad hoc nature about it.Well, maybe our 19th century, but not ev...
> Not that its unheard of, but it is rare that we have the opportunity to deal with an individual or agency that knows that the value isn't always ...
I'm starting to come around to the idea of ILCs, or mortgage inspections, or house locations, or whatever you call them. Keeps the bottom feeders away...
On The Other HandStreetcar supporters say D.C. Council’s vote to slash budget imperils system’s future