AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: AutoCAD question - Architectural vs. Engineering Units

> There must be a better way for architects and engineers to communicate.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: "Not Found" Head-Scratcher

Hard to tell from the picture, but I don't see much of a root collar exposed on the tree; therefore first guess would be fill.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Corpus Juris Secundum

Dave - Corpus Juris SecundumAll you need to start is Volume 11

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Survey Office

All our party chiefs have their own desk/computer; but if they can't bring their fieldwork in, adjust the control, and draft their jobs in C3D or Micr...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble Rant: On

That's just an ominous way to start a new relationship, regardless of what brand the equipment is. I have a couple of options when I buy new equipmen...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What if you had designed the PLSS?

I would have disposed of the land one parcel at a time by sequential conveyances with metes and bounds descriptions. 😛

12 years ago
Reply
RE: What qualities make for a good surveyor

I would define it as the ability to understand where one's knowledge comes from and the limits inherently placed on knowledge by it's origin.

12 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: ALTA survey request requirements

Hijack - JohnA secret mostly know by planners, surveyors, and cab drivers. 😉 Washington's systemic streetsAs the city expanded, so did the system of...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ALTA survey request requirements

The vast majority of my work is in a 68.3 square mile area so I pretty much know what I'm looking at without a title report in hand. I'd also say the...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Broken foot

Well, mine was an ankle back in 1992, but this worked for me 😀

12 years ago
Reply
RE: title to center of stream - QUESTION

Turning it around>I went on a nice hike in Ohiopyle state parkI used to spend a lot of my free time fishing the Yough back when I had free time.

12 years ago
Page 182 / 287