AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: The Friday afternoon insane email

> You only work in decimal FEET, right? Inches are extra.....B-)I throw in inches for free, but charge 3.28 time my normal rate to work in meters.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics question

>Your client could just refuse to pay the taxes and let the county foreclose.The Maryland courts have repeatedly held that the common law presumpti...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ca PLS

> Unfortunately I live in NYC so the closest center is still 2000 miles away :-)Road Trip

12 years ago
Reply
12 years ago
Reply
RE: Linertec Total station

>It is a division of the Asahi Corp. of Japan so it looks like they are entering the survey instrument market. Asahi is the parent company of Penta...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Tablets for Field Crew

> Just curious......have you made this transition yet for your crew/crews and if so...what would you recommend (brand and Model)?? Thanx ahead of ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: ring-ring

I'm pretty sure that even in states that allow mortgage "surveys" collusion to misrepresent the location of improvements in relationship to the proper...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Excel Vertical Curve Calculator

>It wants a "K" value or something, which I don't have.Yes you do 😉

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 3D Scanning Billing

The way the FARO rep explained it to me is that their scanner work flow is to register in FARO software, then the user gets the point cloud into proje...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Field to Finish Question

> As was once told to me... "The great thing about standards is that everyone has one." ;-)A quick check shows that I have 30+ different agency cad...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: $34.9 Million FCC Fine For GPS Jammer Maufacturer

> This FCC exercise was probably a waste of our money and their time, since they have no jurisdiction over foreign companies. But I bet the FCC law...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Why do we call a tribrach a tribrach?

A bracket is a right angle support

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Why do we call a tribrach a tribrach?

> Probably in left field but I always equated "brach" with brac" as in bracket. Then you add the tri for the three "feet" thingy.I always assumed i...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Why do we call a tribrach a tribrach?

> "a metrical foot of three short syllables of which two belong to the thesis and one to the arsis".Best example I could find

12 years ago
Reply
12 years ago
Page 176 / 287