AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Someone was Drunk

I'd bill more than $9K just to do the research and draft a deed mosaic.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Record of Survey

> And from at least one or two vantage points this tax may be unfair.“And who ever said the world was fair, little lady? Maybe death is fair, but c...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Someone was Drunk

> In a 'Third World' Country ?Possible, I believe he is licensed in Mississippi 😉

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Description Style

>What do y'all think of this?Legal description, haven't written in a while.Where is Wattles, he's the guru of style And do you think that since we ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Our peers will never learn

> I have found that the redundant values help me find an error when there is a busted number or typo. I believe it was "Nearly Normal" on the old b...

12 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 823
Reply
RE: Big land deal...big problem

pro bono...so to speak

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Vintage Surveyor Photo at Hospital in Upland, CA

Makers Mark> What happened to Makers Mark? Did it fall off your list?If I was to enumerate the list in it's entirety folks might start to plan an ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Vintage Surveyor Photo at Hospital in Upland, CA

Dewar's? Ewww ... I prefer White Horse for a blendActually when I'm not distract by advertising featuring hot brunettes I drink Famous Grouse, it's p...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Vintage Surveyor Photo at Hospital in Upland, CA

RE: slightly more expensive scotch> I also feel I've earned the right to drink slightly more expensive scotch....Always was a single malt man, but ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Deed of Trust survey

Deed of Trust survey and City Regs> Soooo... now when someone calls about a survey asking, "Is there any way we can get around the City's 10 acre m...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: AutoCAD New Upgrade Policy

$1,000 is what, $0.50 an hour over the course of a year? Raise your rates a buck an hour, pass the cost onto the clients, and pay yourself a bonus for...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Surveyor Blamed

> As the article said, an asbuilt foundation survey should have caught this. We do those here most and I emphasize most, of the time.Everywhere I'v...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Merger/Partnership with Engineering Firm

> You used to hit your head alot when you were a kid didn't you? ;-)Mom drank

12 years ago
Page 177 / 287