AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Anonymous posters

> Each time it's written, it's another copy. Thus, copy written.If a skilled copier performed the work would he be the Copy Wright? And if he perf...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: submerged Zephyr

[flash width=560 height=315]//www.youtube.com/v/bodVVtqmbZE?version=3&hl=en_US[/flash]

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Giving CAD files to Architects/Engineers?

As long as they're the client, or part of the clients design team, not only do they always get my cad file, but they get it in their cad standards.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Anonymous posters

> > Who could forget...... Mrs. Silence Dogood> > Who:-S

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Construction surveyor Salary??

DriveItYou're underpaid for your market.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Union Shop?

Don - Union Shop HijackDid you know that during the depression of 1893-94 Big Bill Haywood worked as a surveyor?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: County rules

My experience working in both rural and very urban environments is that the problem is seldom regulation per se, rather regulation written and/or enfo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: SURVEY: Do you hire a private utility locator?

> 811 does not do a good enough job and they are always crying about how much work they have to do even though they are supposed to do it. not wort...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Charlotte, NC OPUS Training This Thursday-Friday

Leaving DC around 11:00 to drive down. Staying downtown right next to the Time Warner Arena

12 years ago
Reply
RE: SURVEY: Do you hire a private utility locator?

Do you hire a private utility locator?Nope - do it all in house. When I worked elsewhere, I used a SUE firm that was owned by a licensed surveyor...al...

12 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: I hired a surveyor and I feel like I need to hire another.

>I have 3 yes THREE incident reports in a 24 hour period from the Phoenix PD. THEY ARE WORTHLESS.... It's never "just" about a fence.When I had my ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Pin Cushion

Without context ....> Without context ....it's hard to comment intelligently.But commenting without context is this place's raison d'être.That an j...

12 years ago
Page 175 / 287