Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
br>At a time when traditional roles are being restricted even further, Kevin is sometimes hesitant to identify himself solely as an Architect because ...
From the ebay pictures it's manufactured date is 2008 and it's reported as stolen from a country that hasn't existed since 1993? :'(
No trees, no power poles, no water, just rock and sand, huh?
Where is the money?> HEY, what about the money? I got the CL and the crest of the hill, at the "Great divide", but what about the money!It's in you...
Klutzy stuff in standardsThere is at least one licensed surveyor on the Project Committee that I know of. There also are vacancies on the Survey/Civil...
Klutzy stuff in standards> Ever work with the NCS layers? They may be annoying, but at least they're "standard"Just checked...I have 96 different ...
RADAR> My favorite is a "Baldy"; that's where you find a nice, long, straight stick. Clean off all the little branches; sharpen the big end and sho...
LarryThis story is the straw that broke the camel's back; I am now 100% certain that your local planning agencies recruit solely from a pool of potent...
> Really?In Georgia, North Carolina, Virginia, Maryland, and Delaware (think that covers them all - maybe New York); yes really.
Fleming - Need information about surveying> Yes, I'd like to order some of those custom hubs from said purveyors(they must be cool as they use the ...
> Linux crackpot here...
>...how back in the golden age they had to pound wooden hubs into cobblestone streets with thier bare fists etc etc... then buy them a pint and mov...
No Alcohol. Now that to me is funny!I had a wicked hangover the morning I took the two Maryland state specific exams. Had about ten Bass Ales and way ...
>Where is the Centerline?Where it's always been...right were it was originally laid out.
Contact the Maryland Society of Surveyors and see if they have copies of the following available:Statutory Laws of Maryland Relating to Land Surveyors...