AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: The Pole of Inaccessibility

>The Pole of InaccessibilityTakes me back to High School - Magdalena Wolanski, despite all my charms she was a Pole of inaccessibility 😉

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Storm Pipe Asbuilt assitance

>Can't set up low enough to observe. Mini tripods 😉 I borrowed them, no idea when to buy them.I've set up low enough with them to scan under "...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Business Networking Groups

Clients vs. customersI know people who swear by BNI, but my viewpoint has always been that I'd rather avoid one time clients and spend my efforts cult...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Next Step in getting a License

How about a surveyor, engineer who is also a lawyer !?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: good morning, gents

> I was up at 4:30A.Lucky you...what I wouldn't give for an extra thirty minutes sleep five days a week when my alarm goes off at 4:00 AM

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Lunch break videos

:pinch: > The focus should be on the systems and procedures. Although workers are often blamed, the reality in many cases is due to shortfalls at t...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: too good to be true?

Yup - too good to be trueSPECIAL INSTRUCTIONSThe product must be activated. Follow the instructions on the Quick Start Guide in the package to Activat...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Perils of records research

Foggy at Home> I still write in cursive, in my travel journal or taking notes longhand.Dear Diary....

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Supreme Court Case that might relate to Surveying?

> Now before anyone flames me let me be clear. I'm not saying standards should be dropped so just anyone can get a license, only that there are so...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: too good to be true?

Why you got to be a hater? Retail prices that approach the cost of production No dealer address No dealer phone number Only accepts wire transfer ...

12 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Surveyor faulted for staking wrong lot

> Didn't the guys record information about the found property pins before stakeout?I'd guess that they've done previous work in the area, thought t...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Upcoming High School Career Day

> The main goal here is to win them over from the clutches of the Civil Engineers, who will also be in attendance. That'd be a tragedy.The future c...

12 years ago
Page 168 / 287