AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Crowdfunding Update & Stretch Goals

Yo, Wendell> I just turned 46 and still fondly remember going to the green stamp store with my grandmaI just turned 51 and fondly remember turning ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodesy article - How many errors can you find

[sarcasm]It's a well know fact that Irene Fischer only worked on the WGS 66 Ellipsoid three weeks out of the month[/sarcasm]

12 years ago
Reply
RE: How to address odd request

>2. Explain to them that they can't have an easement across property where they own the fee?The problem with No. 2 is who are they? Does the utili...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: BLM GLO site

BLM Eastern States Office - Hijack> Also, I have heard that the BLM Eastern States Office is slowly moving operations so I would expect down time o...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Geodesy article - How many errors can you find

Sweet Jesus...I'd rather try and put the toothpaste back in the tube than talk "facts" to a postmodern academic.In short, we live in the postmodern wo...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Architects

> I have known a half-dozen or so GREAT surveyors that actually started their adult life thinking they would like architecture.Awww...thanks. 😀

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Architects

> My daughter is a junior in high school and wants to be an architects. What do I say to her? Maybe she would be one of the good ones.If you're r...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Architects

> So, how do we train the architects? Obviously telephone calls, e-mails and direct discussion all fail...Negative reinforcement?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: North Reference

> Well, the second diagram is WRONG. Half way between the sun and the hour hand is SOUTH!Only wrong in one hemisphere...why you got to be so provi...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: North Reference

> Any ideas on how to re-establish north?

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Instrument Men Miami FL

> What is EFB?Early Fall Beer. Used in a sentence: "Oktoberfestbier / Märzen is my favorite style of EFB, come November when it's time for LFB I pr...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Instrument Men Miami FL

> But the weather is nice.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Recorded plat vs zoning report

> What do you think?I think I would Show the platted setback labeled "30' Setback per Plat Book XX Page XXX Dimension the offending building corn...

12 years ago
Page 170 / 287