AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
12 years ago
Reply
RE: Zoning certification

> My area may be different than yours.Apparently like politics, all surveying is local. Where I live the subdivision design requirements are inter...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Adjusting Rates

> I usually just figure out how much I can possibly get them to pay. Ahh..the Stand and Deliver approach. Nice

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Be careful what you call it

The key event of this century is the demographic explosion of idiotic ideas.-Nicolás Gómez Dávila

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Stitching the 'Survey Fabric' together in PEI

A trip up to Nova Scotia for the Celtic Colors music festival one year is on my bucket list.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: No,no,no,no,no,no,no

You guys have big pockets...whenever you roll into town for a construction project the bottom feeding personal injury/workman's comp lawyers probably ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Where's the fault, or, Not a Survey Problem!

> I find it hard to believe that the ground split along the yellow line.The ground didn't split along the yellow line; of all the millions of miles...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Federal Prevailing Wage in PA

>I did some research on it back when I saw a pay scale for surveyors and I think only near Pitt and Philly is where you actually get paid the Preva...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Revising ALTA Survey

> I'm not saying that at all. It sounds like they haven't done the closing yet, and they want to do it with an ALTA that doesn't show the current ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Revising ALTA Survey

I've prepared a lot of ALTA surveys for refinancing, bridge loans, etc., while the site is under construction and site conditions are changing daily.I...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: I'm in Access hell

>Some days I feel like a monkey humping a football.Still better than being the football 😀

12 years ago
Reply
RE: making your own monuments

>I typically use sauna tube as a form...SonotubeSauna Tube

12 years ago
Page 157 / 287