AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: How many going to NSPS conference/NGS Geospatial Summit?

If you like it here and want a job working in DC let me know.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: How many going to NSPS conference/NGS Geospatial Summit?

I'm registered for the whole conference, but the only day I'm positive I'll be there is for the federal agency geospatial contracting opportunities se...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Val Maps

At the recent RR surveying seminar I attended the speaker said: "If you perform a survey solely from the val maps your making an appointment for a bad...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Collectors- there are some balloon theodolites for sale

>What is the State of Montana doing with relatively modern balloon theodolites?You need to track the weather balloons in order to have an effective...

12 years ago
Forum
Reply
RE: Explaining "North" to an Attorney Today

One would think the concept would come easy to a practitioner of a profession where there are 90 billable minutes in an hour.

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 210 by 210 is an acre, right?

And, as our Beerlegers from down under will undoubtably be aware as they watch Australia and New Zealand vie for the World Cup tomorrow, one chain is ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 210 by 210 is an acre, right?

This is why I like to hire new grads with philosophy rather than surveying degrees...sooner or later everything ends up as another ontology versus epi...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ordered a new truck

Where is> Belgium : beer, waffles and chocolatesMoules-frites

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Conrail Val Map Contact?

Based on this I'd go with Metro North/MTA

12 years ago
Reply
RE: How to use LaPlace without understanding what it is!

Laplace is where you arrive when you take a drive in Le Car

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Conrail Val Map Contact?

I've been wrong before, but my guess is:What's left of the original Conrail is whole owned subsidiarity of CSX & NS. It was created out of assets ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Bluetooth file sharing between iPhone and Spectra Ranger 3.

> Wait, have I drifted into the dreaded P&R area?Nope...just registering a ten on the Old Man Scale 😉

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Political and religious posts are not allowed

Holy Cow's fault not mine..Started to edit that post, then took a call and forgot it was there 🙂

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Political and religious posts are not allowed

Holy Cow's fault not mine..> I think I admitted my guilt in the post. Really wasn't a rant IMO only the truth 🙂 > > BTW it is very rare tha...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Accepting Credit Cards

> I don't get paid with credit cards that often, but I do eat the fee.I don't get paid by credit card, but I do multiply every estimate I make by 1...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Ring Ring Attorney

I'm a liability vending machine...the more liability you want from me, the more quarters you have to put in.

12 years ago
Page 156 / 287