AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
james-fleming
james-fleming
@james-fleming
Free
Joined: July 2, 2010 7:42 am
Last seen: October 2, 2026 7:00 am
Topics: 289 / Replies: 5448
Reply
RE: Datasheet Error Note

We all know you love history, but they are probable getting fed up with you submitting recovery information referenced to the 1899 Transcontinental Ar...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: PLAYMOBIL Surveyor Playset

Some people are predestined to like this one. 😉

12 years ago
Reply
RE: John Henry vs. iPhone stockpile measure

> Really???> > I'd like to see that enforced.In Maryland construction stake out falls under the statutory definition of practicing land surve...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Aerial Control Targets

Here in an urban area stop bars, traffic arrows, and corners of concrete slabs make up 95% of my photo control points. The only time I paint targets ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: John Henry vs. iPhone stockpile measure

> It is a tough line to define... what does or does not fall within the state's definition.FWIW removing stains on teeth fell specifically within t...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Pic from the field

Only a ten minute drive for lunch

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Now, is this "Surveyor Hotel" in Lancaster Pa. ..........

Relax said the I-man, The GPS is programmed to receive. But never scale your grid coordinates, That's my one SPC pet peeve!

12 years ago
Reply
RE: USSC rules against NC Board of Dentistry

At first glance it looks like the key point was that the majority of board were market participants themselves and without substantial oversight from ...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Mining claims staking service

Seems perfectly legit to me...on the other hand, I did just buy a case of this:

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Home Office or "Store Front" Office

Home office (converted den) before I gave up all that freedom to go back to being a wage slave for "The Man". :-S I live in an area where home office ...

12 years ago
Reply
Reply
RE: Ring ring ring

Mmmmmm....coffee cake

12 years ago
Reply
RE: How high are you?

United States v. Causby, 328 U.S. 256 (1946)Held:1. A servitude has been imposed upon the land for which respondents are entitled to compensation unde...

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 2015 January Photo

Especially Consumer Fruad :-O

12 years ago
Reply
RE: 2015 January Photo

> I worked with some of those guys 40 years ago, they will never change:-(Always be wary of anyone who refers to their property as "The Compound"

12 years ago
Reply
RE: Washington Monument Shrinking??

> I remember Dave D. and NGS on the Capitol Dome but not the Washington Obeliisk.

12 years ago
Page 158 / 287