AI Assistant
Notifications
Clear all
in-the-sandpit
in-the-sandpit
@in-the-sandpit
Free
Joined: July 1, 2010 10:35 pm
Topics: 1 / Replies: 49
Reply
RE: Forum Updates: 2018-10-05

Wendell, Did you ever manage to bring Tapatalk functionality to the current setup?

8 years ago
Reply
RE: Point Cloud/Lidar Data Software Questions (long)

Jimmy Cleveland, post: 455601, member: 91 wrote: I have been trying to work with a particular dataset of lidar information since about June. I have tr...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: New total station and scanner advice please

C.Tompkins, post: 456110, member: 975 wrote: With scanning, I would look at the new BLK360 from Leica. 17k out the door and really does most of what w...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: How accurate is your total station?

Richard Imrie, post: 454047, member: 11256 wrote: have 1" instruments, and the main original reason for that was so that the accuracy of the instrume...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: InterGEO 2017: Picture Compilation

Mark Silver, post: 449193, member: 1087 wrote: There is not a Hofbrau in Frankfurt. Why bother going?There is however a Paulaner bar there. I actually...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Laser scanning and surveying

johnymal, post: 448813, member: 7096 wrote: Also found a new nctech scanner in a very affordable price 14.000$. Still wants someone to tell me if it e...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Sunglasses

Shelby H. Griggs PLS, post: 427877, member: 335 wrote: I used to were Ran-Ban and then discovered Serengeti. I have a pair with polarized lens + they ...

9 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Sean Ora, post: 421213, member: 12254 wrote: Where have you been this last decade? If it's not on Google, it does not exist.Well I have been waiting f...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Sean Ora, post: 421153, member: 12254 wrote: Let me see, all of you keep on saying my procedure is wrong, and yet not even one of you could even provi...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

Sean Ora, post: 420994, member: 12254 wrote: So I guess the amrican surveyors have these in common:1. Practice surveying based on their archaic ways2....

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Vertical Control

FrancisH, post: 420392, member: 10211 wrote: Jeeez, all these surveyors in here and not one even understood ellipsoidal concept in gps receivers.This ...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: What is it?

spledeus, post: 419052, member: 3579 wrote: Can you zoom in? Looks like a LiDAR USA system setup on some wobble set of wheels. Yes, looks like Snoop...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Leica 1250 Help

HughT, post: 418604, member: 12566 wrote: 2: The GFU 24, does the system need this to run? I know the 1250 can bluetooth to phones(older phones not sm...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Android or Apple

FL/GA PLS., post: 418195, member: 379 wrote: Apparently it has a tendency to explode.And it's costing Samsung a fortune. That's the Note 7, which was...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Ethics in estimates

Texian, post: 416989, member: 10243 wrote: A week or so ago I was approached to prepare an estimate/proposal on a project for a client. A few days lat...

10 years ago
Reply
RE: Mixing brands for static

If the 5700 has the latest firmware it will be ok. Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

10 years ago
Page 1 / 3