AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Where is the R-O-W Point?

Mike Marks, post: 332133, member: 1108 wrote: Riddle me this: A County road, 40' wide the centerline of which is [straight line segments on the north...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Additional way to make $ as a Surveyor

takeoffmat, post: 331879, member: 9638 wrote: imaudigger- you do realize that the machine control model market is a multi million dollar market and is...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Additional way to make $ as a Surveyor

Sounds kind of shady to me. If they are so good, why do they need middle men to sell their services? If you are advertising to sell a product, you hav...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trespassing, ethics, etc.

To MAPMAN - Yup, a surveyor is supposed to notify the land owner if practicable.However, the average citizen can walk around on private property all d...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble AT360 Activetrack target

Edward Reading, post: 331736, member: 132 wrote: I do, I posted it!It was a $400 Trimble battery that contained a $17 dollar UPS backup battery.Here's...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: I Need a Little Non-Survey Advice

Jim in AZ, post: 331722, member: 249 wrote: Jim. I was told about 30 yrs. ago that California had made it illegal to use aftermarket parts. I was told...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Trimble AT360 Activetrack target

$2,395 !!!! HS! What an expensive back sight prism. This reminds me of a picture I ran across the old RPLS.com site where someone took apart an expens...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: I Need a Little Non-Survey Advice

Bill93, post: 331605, member: 87 wrote: The only thing wrong with this is that, in my experience, some insurance companies refuse to do it. They will...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: I Need a Little Non-Survey Advice

Norm, depending on how nice you like to keep your vehicles....you might consider spending the time to get your repair estimate approved. At the last m...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: I Need a Little Non-Survey Advice

I agree with the haggling comments.Your body shop should be working with the adjuster to make sure that the repair estimates are apples and apples.A g...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello!

I also edited my original post to use the word advertiser rather than sponsor.I also edited my second post from head hunter to recruiter. I guess I sh...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Hello!

Shiraz Pall, post: 331557, member: 10345 wrote: Can we expect to see your company as a sponsor of the website? - Didn't quite understand this part. Co...

11 years ago
Reply
11 years ago
Reply
RE: Autocad Question

Paul in PA, post: 331430, member: 236 wrote: I was talking about the dynamic edit polyline tools, especially with a digitizer tablet and 16 button puc...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: AutoCAD Osnap picking

Of course you pressed F9 again to toggle that snap setting off?------I'm wondering if the lines actually do not connect, or if this is a display issue...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: AutoCAD Osnap picking

Try pressing the F9 key then see if it persists.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Autocad Question

Paul in PA, post: 331314, member: 236 wrote: New AutoCAD Features? I used that tool in AutoCAD 10. A lot of those tools had been disabled in the lame ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Autocad Question

cptdent, post: 331229, member: 527 wrote: it's why I prefer Carlson ;o) I'm using Carlson Software. It's some of the new AutoCAD "features" that an...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Saving cash tricks

Sounds about right... "I found the road to wealth," he said, "When I decided that a part of all I earned was mine to keep. And so will you."

11 years ago
Page 76 / 148