Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Sounds like you already have it figured out. For future reference, if you are after NRCS data, you should check out the NRCS Geospatial Gateway websit...
Based upon the crane rental company name, it was probably filmed on the West Coast.
It sounds like you are getting the Carlson "2DP" command instead of the AutoCAD "PLINE" command.If you choose the AutoCAD Polyline command, you should...
Would love to see some video's uploaded that show what your doing with the eBee/Pix4D. Fascinating stuff. I think this is something that quite a few s...
Apparently substance/travel per diem may or may not be considered tax exempt. Depends on how your employer pays it and how the accounting is done. If ...
It's hard to believe, but that Stockpile Reports, is the real deal. I spoke with the developers a couple years back. The next improvement will surely ...
As far as accuracy goes...you could state a positional accuracy of the surface model, which would be verified by a random sampling of shots measured w...
I'm thinking about disagreements down the road, after all of the work is done...I would make it very clear that the volumes you are providing are in-p...
If you can get that request to Dave Carlson, it would more than likely be included in the next release.That is one of the biggest plus's about Carlson...
Did you consider putting in a new wooden wedge, followed up with a metal wedge? Probably cost couple bucks and only would take 10 minutes to repair.
How about the unattended crane while the frame was suspended...the entire rigging crew not wearing hard hats, all of the un-necessary people in the ha...
That fixed wing e-Bee RTK is really impressive . 45 minute flight time.This is really fantastic technology. I think that as far as surveying goes, thi...