AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Rural Routes with Centerline Design

For the record, I would probably kick and scream if I had to work on a road project with spiral curves...especially if there were structures that were...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Rural Routes with Centerline Design

Should be in meters as well.... I have never designed or staked a job with spiral curves, but, it ends up being spiral after 25 years and it drives be...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: What if you found this?

Surprised nobody has mentioned this...EVERYBODY knows that property corners are virtual magnets for utility companies.It's just some sort of voodoo ma...

11 years ago
Reply
11 years ago
Reply
RE: Rural Routes with Centerline Design

I have found that nearly all road alignments start off being constructed with tangents and simple curves. Over time, they end up being more of a spira...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1012
Reply
RE: Opinions on Attorney's article

What?! No attorneys involved?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions on Attorney's article

Wouldn't this be a considered a boundary line adjustment? Do most states have a procedure for these?

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D Surface Comparisons

Here is a screen shot of a map I generated back in 2003 (I may have been using Pacsoft at the time).The yellow lines are the as-built contours. The li...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Civil 3D Surface Comparisons

Yup, it's shading between isopach contours.

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 818
Reply
RE: Civil 3D Surface Comparisons

Dan, what the routine is doing is creating a surface model, where the elevations represent the difference between the two surfaces.If you contour that...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions on Attorney's article

Is that an original saying? Haven't heard that one before, but I bet it sounds good during a heated debate.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Prevailing Wage

Prevailing wage jobs get additional scrutiny by the feds and the states. The agency managing the contract is usually subject to several audits for 3 y...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Opinions on Attorney's article

The article reads as if one condition is always persistent - a dispute. It has long been established that it is in the public's best interest to dilig...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 1
Views: 983
Reply
RE: Surveyed by Reconnaissance Methods - Interpretation Needed.

As described in 1886... I suspect that the quad map is compiled from data of various dates and qualities.

11 years ago
Reply
RE: The reading was only off by 10 meters

Could it be that your gun was getting a return on a street sign or the reflective centerline striping in the background? When we first purchased our T...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Job Site Safety

Have you watched any documentaries on the filming of the movie "Midnight Rider?" In that movie, the Director waived safety requirements in order to "g...

11 years ago
Page 64 / 148