AI Assistant
Activity
 
Notifications
Clear all
imaudigger
imaudigger
@imaudigger
Free
Joined: February 12, 2013 3:43 pm
Topics: 163 / Replies: 2794
Reply
RE: Bridge spike image

An 1800's bridge spike would probably be square and made out of wrought iron. It may be twisted. A newer bridge spike would be round and made out of s...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Bridge spike image

Dane Mince, post: 341442, member: 296 wrote: I am looking for an image of an iron bridge spike. What does the shaft look like are they round or squar...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Per Diem Questions

Ya, I'm not sure what to think about that...I mean how difficult is it to block someone's cell number? Takes about 2 seconds. No more harassing text m...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Per Diem Questions

I brought up the child labor because I don't know of too many adults that could be bullied into giving part of their paycheck to pay for a single room...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Per Diem Questions

In the above instance, employee A & B are both getting $100 of income. Plain and simple.In the free world, an employer cannot tell an employee how...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Per Diem Questions

Each employee should be paid a per diem that is sufficient to purchase a single bed hotel room and eat 3 meals a day. If they get bullied into giving ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Per Diem Questions

I consider time that I'm not being paid as my personal time. I choose how I will sleep and what I will eat. Not that I would ever want to sleep on the...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Per Diem Questions

Tommy Young, post: 341351, member: 703 wrote: We give ours money and they spend it as they see fit. We do have a couple of rules. 1. Everyone sleeps ...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Question for the Engineer‰Ûªs here

There are varying grade tolerances the contractor is held to at each stage of construction.Can't hold the contractor to .04' when you only stake it to...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: Sky Catch - Drone use in earthwork

I didn't read/watch this super close. I think this is something that is happening in Japan and other countries that appreciate the benefit of the gene...

11 years ago
Topic
Replies: 4
Views: 1092
Reply
RE: No August, September, October Photos?

Someone painted a mural in tribute of Akili.Unfortunately times are changing and a General Dollar store is under construction right next door to the b...

11 years ago
Reply
RE: No August, September, October Photos?

Well it was a better story that way. In a small mountain town in Northern California, there was a small drive up burger joint called Dotty's.They had ...

11 years ago
Page 66 / 148