Reading RPLS is free for the whole profession. Members post, reply, and get the members-only rooms.
Last seen: October 5, 2026 3:13 am
Knowing that you know more than what the title company chose to give you as fact opens the door for problems, in both directions. In my experience, r...
Amen, brother. Moved in 25 years ago. Would take six months minimum to sort through everytthing. Then it would be time to move on to four other sto...
116 was the hotest. -10 plus a significant windchill on snow was he coldest. In both cases the closing date was waaaay too soon.
Good to hear from you, buddy. I think there are still quite a few of those who have been here for years, just not posting as frequently. Noticed Lo...
This story improves if you understand the surveyor in question is seeking for a monument only twice his own age, give or take a little. Growing up i...
@bill93 Thank you for the annual bump. Santa out.
I do not care nearly so much as to clockwise or counter-clockwise so long as each next boundary line is described correctly. That is, either clockwis...
@andy-bruner You ARE very good at exams. I worked with a fellow who had made it about half way through some engineering discipline and waited abou...
@andy-bruner I took the EIT at the first opportunity as I was confident I would not be using 90 percent of what those textbooks held on any kind o...
Red Flag warnings are everywhere it seems. High winds taking down power lines which start fires that move as fast as the wind towards anything and e...
For subdivision work it can be the simple curse of high privacy fences and low limbs and extremely precious plantings versus nothing over three inches...
I mastered the art of making a slide rule more useful than a simple TI calculator that cost over $150 at the time that did nothing but add, subtract, ...
If you imagine a circumstance that would make the field crew put in more time........................it will happen eventually and sometimes frequentl...
This thread reminds me of the never ending need to update from what we considered normal to something different, which later changes to something diff...